This is not an impossible task, many men throughout history have heard G-d speak directly to them and on more than one occasion. The entire Bible reflects those who heard and repeated what was spoken to them. That is why it is called G-d’s word when HE speaks HE does so to the inner core of your being into the spirit of the man not in the mind but the gut the inner core where we find our fight or flight instinct.
He will not contradict HIS word, where we find places in scripture that appear to contradict it is not, it is a place to meditate and seek a clearer understanding of the matter. Do not fret the Bible has the answer you seek. For instance, Jesus tells us we must become as a little child in order to enter into the kingdom of heaven.
(3) And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
(4) Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
He is talking about Faith and Innocence, trusting in the Father leaning on the source of life. Just as a child does with their parents. It is not impossible to reclaim your innocence it is one of the reasons Christ died so that HE in spirit can live through us and HE is blameless before HIS Father.
In the following section, we are talking about Charity, better known as the Love chapter and the giving of it. Those who have a difficult time loving others need to allow Christ to love through them.
1 Corinthians 13:8-13
(8) Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
(9) For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
(10) But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
(11) When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
(12) For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
(13) And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
Verse 10 speaks of the perfect to come that is when Jesus arrives to establish HIS 1000 year reign in the earth, it is only after the enemy has had his seven years as G-d that he insisted G-d would not give HIM and called HIM a liar that HE could not give one the desires of their heart. Lucifer carried the light and he would have known that so he asked for the worst thing he could think of being greater than G-d’s Son and placing himself on the seat G-d reserved for the Son. Jesus is the light and Lucifer was the covering for that light. Just as we are who invite Christ into our hearts, our inner being we become the carriers of the light he once carried. This spiritual birth helps aid us in hearing from the Father first we must admit we are sinners and Christ died to free us from the curse of sin which is death.
Verse 11 does not contradict what Jesus said about becoming as a child in order to enter heaven. It is saying stop being the baby in the sandbox demanding it is all yours, my oil, my land, me, me, me. British colonialism, a Papal authority, my ministry. He is not saying we are not to have fun. When I received my call in May 2009 I became as a child and that was after my Born Again experience in May 1982. These crop circles are like a child’s puzzle for a unique child. If you look at the Nazca lines it was someone copying what I was learning before arriving and trying to replicate it in order to deceive. The devil is never going to tell you to read the Bible or give your life to Christ and why would he? The devil robbed me of a childhood G-d is restoring what he stole from me. Father is always good to his children, while the bad ones we develop attitudes towards. Good thing the blood covers a multitude of sin, past present and future. We are all learning to be like Jesus it does not happen overnight, it happens when we hear and obey.
Hearing from G-d requires that we heard him the first time and stood on what we heard. G-d is forever patient with us and gives us many opportunities to get it right. However, if we die without knowing Christ as HE desires to be known well that’s where we do not want to hear him say away from me I never knew you. Though they all claimed they were serving HIM and doing it in HIS name. Grace plays a big role HE is not legalistic or demands robot like behavior or have you fear over making choices just make the right choices the ones that are better for you, not the ones that will harm your soul or another’s, we are after all learning what is good and what is evil. His angels had no centers of learning so we are it.
(22) For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
Keep in mind we have a mentor an example G-d is delighted in HIM and desires us to follow in HIS footsteps pick up your cross and follow me. The Son is PRECIOUS to the Father and we are here because HE was not PRECIOUS to the angels who rebelled and were cast out of heaven. That is why if one believes they are good enough to get into heaven then they are not getting into heaven. It all is about the need to respect the SON.
When you side with those who have made the son of G-d their pet then the sad news is your tuned into static the reception is extremely bad. Jesus said, call no man Father. Have you respected HIS SON’s request and called no spiritual leader Father? Jesus came for the House of Israel first we all know the stories of the punishments G-d sent on them because they embraced the false gods of other nations and fell into idolatry. Do you defend those who place stumbling stones in Christ name against the House of Israel?
You know how G-d felt about the representation of HIS SON in the earth in the form of the ARK placed in front of an idol known as Dagon which I feel is missing an” r” somewhere in there. G-d shows us how he felt about things like that, HE plagued those people with illness and hemorrhoids. What happened to our manger scenes in America? Did we place pagan idols in their with the beloved son of G-d?
You want to know if it’s G-d’s voice or an idea just passing through your mind. Well if you think on all things holy, righteous and good how can it not be good? We are told to renew our mind and write HIS word on them so that HE can bring it to our remembrance. Hiding the word in our heart it first has to take place in our mind.
(4) Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
(5) Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
(6) Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
(7) And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
(8) Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
(9) Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
Light must expose darkness in order for those deceived by it, to coming running to the light. When the rapture comes you want to be in the light.
The first three verses of the first Psalm say’s it so well.
(1) Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
(2) But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
(3) And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
If you attended a school that claimed they knew G-d and are Christians and they fail to do anything Christ instructed including going forth and multiplying or if they treat humans as their pets performing repetitive acts that do nothing but offend G-d and mock HIS SON’s final work. If you feel the need to defend them and protect them that’s not G-d’s voice. There is not enough grace in the universe that can undo what they have done to our world. To obtain any kind of grace one must repent and turn from what G-d calls offensive. There is no such thing as cheap grace.
G-d says come out of her my people, if you bought their lie it is America that is the harlot then please leave now after paying her back double for what she did to you. Please make checks payable to me if you would, I’ll see to it that it gets to the right people.
When I first received Christ in 1982 my Baptist Pastor told me I was on an ocean liner sailing to our celestial home, and in the water were rubber dinghies and life preservers scattered all around this is all they knew and we must show them our ride is more secure than theirs and they will easily let go of their rubber rafts.
God told me in 2009 times wasting we need to be shooting those rafts and sinking them they will swim fast and hard to get on board our ship because we are cranking it up a few notches.
The following image was begun by man it was to be some sort of crop circle hoax, the next day they got back to finish it, it had been completed. This was back in June 2009 when I was saying all I had was 3.5 years to do it all, my supervisor I was sharing these things with became highly agitated and at one point became possessed demanding he get his seven years and intended to wipe out all our funds. The day after that encounter with my boss the picture was added to, it appears he is very angry. The point G-d is making here is clear what is of man can be corrupted it is not truly hallowed ground, We all came into the world innocent and we have become corrupted with bad data.
Angels are round not rectangular we subtract rectangular and circles by themselves circled once means minus two if it were alone I would minus one.
The math is starting on the left counting all circles 1+2+3+4+5+6 = 21 (777) +4+3+2+1 = 31 (these three are one) + 6 in the communicator = 37 (3 sevens are 21 again just saying) subtract 6 rectangles for 31 again almnost like I knew what I was doing. Then the last -2 circles for 29. The end result is Psalm 29. Don’t be bashful with G-d read Psalm 21 and Psalm 31 and 37
So you want to hear the voice of G-d? King David was a man after G-d’s own heart a Psalm is a great way to find out how G-d thinks and feels about situations.
(1) A Psalm of David. Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
(2) Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
(3) The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
(4) The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
(5) The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
(6) He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
(7) The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire.
(8) The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
(9) The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
(10) The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever.
(11) The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
The devil is always tampering with G-d’s word so if you have a new translation of G-d’s word compare it to the one HE has used mightily for 400 years even with its flaws. Find what it is missing and make note of it, I have. Emphasize what he has hidden and ask yourself why? Then ask G-d to forgive you for being so blind and not respecting the word that works. Do you want to hear from the G-d or your translation of “G-d”?
To tell me to get rid of the lamps without hearing the matter is what according to the Bible?
You have no idea what I was put through to earn this call, it did not come easy. My stepmother was wicked I heard the devil more in her than anyone. From what I could tell no one is good enough or can do anything right according to him. When I found Christ a renewed love for her came over me I was 23. I was 46 when she died the other half of my life I sought to hear the voice of G-d. The week Before she died on a Saturday, September 23, 2006, I kissed her all over and told her I would make sure her children found Jesus I cried for her soul for years pleading with G-d not to let her go to hell.
The enemy is hideous and his hold on her caused dementia and bone cancer. Before she passed all she did was repeat the same words over and over like a song in her heart La, la, la, la. If all G-d gives her is a small place in heaven I promised him I would keep her out of HIS hair. HE told me three years after she died she was home. When you get there you will find her in the back of the Choir doing her part.
Only one church showed her any love and said the sinner’s prayer with her. It was the Christian Teaching and Worship Center in Boston. G-d told me to take the money they were saving for HIM he wanted me to have it and give it to HIS church. When I went to find the people who showed me and my stepmother G-d’s love and tell them the good news they were nowhere to be found. The church I met my wife in who also hid sin and had a large hand in destroying what G-d brought together. Many of them joined with people from the Boston church who broke away. One who stands to defend an institution that offends G-d. Who claims I cause strife. Want to know how churches split and lives are destroyed and how the harlot is able to do it? Of all the places and churches to combine what were the odds?
God bless you all,
20 total views, 9 views today