Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to G-d for Israel is, that they might be saved.
What is G-d’s greatest desire? Is it not this? That all come to the full knowledge of the truth and that none perish and all be saved, not just Israel? When Pilate asks Jesus, what is truth? It is right after Jesus gave him the answer.
John 18:33-38 KJV
(33) Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?
(34) Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?
(35) Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?
(36) Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
(37) Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Everyone that is of the truth heareth my voice.
(38) Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
The truth is Jesus was born to be a King, to rule over heaven and earth, man denies G-d but denial of Jesus cannot be done without denying whom HE claimed HE IS.
Before all things Jesus was. One G-d revealed in three persons, Jesus came history proves it. Jesus is coming back again, prophecy declares it. But not before the wicked are dealt with that they be given one last chance to repent. To see the importance of Christ and the value G-d placed on HIM. For a leader is needed for any society to follow and Jesus is that leader G-d has chosen.
It is human nature to rebel against authority doing so does not bring peace. We must decide a loving compassionate G-d who shows us love by offering HIMSELF as punishment for our wickedness or a blood thirsty god who shows no mercy and his tales of love and reward just that, tall tales no tangible evidence that he loves anyone. Allah has no Son, thus, no Romance, no love, no joy, and his adopted children serve him blindly with hopes of eternity in heaven while they die in their sin, unwashed and unclean to stand before a HOLY G-d.
Only one book held the answer to world peace and eternal life, only one book held the prize that makes one man possess it all.
Man cannot measure up to the Christ standard the bar is set way to high. The answer is to bow to the one who made it over the bar invite HIM to guide you over. CHRIST’S power is there to help. He allows for the struggle, however, failure is not an option. We are to call to HIM every day and always be praying to please HIM. Why would I conform to the will of another if that will is not in line with G-d’s will? Would I be helping or harming that person?
1 Corinthians 13:1-2 KJV
(1) Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
(2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Love is keeping the bar in place not dropping it so that heaven can be like the earth is. If you do not like my method I have news for you Father has given me the keys to HIS vast wealth because I do love as HE loves not as perfectly but more perfectly than selling out to those who clearly do not love HIM. I am giving that wealth to HIS Church who holds the standard up, that can only happen when those who have lowered it get on their knees and repent.
John 14:8-12 KJV
(8) Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
(9) Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
(10) Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
(11) Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
(12) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
John 14:13-28 KJV
(13) And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
(14) If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
(15) If ye love me, keep my commandments.
(16) And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
(17) Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
(18) I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
(19) Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
(20) At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
(21) He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
(22) Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
(23) Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
(24) He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.
Call no man Father or Rabbi or pray repetitiously were two of them. Loving the Jewish people was another one HE taught which would interpret to be no idols!. Suffer not the little children to come unto HIM. His sacrifice on the cross a definitive end to the sacrifice G-d was looking for. Concluding the age of the priesthood.
Making them irrelevant, a new message is to be proclaimed “Death where is thy sting? For death no longer has authority over us to fear who are Born from above. Making what the priests had been doing before he started his wilderness priesthood foolishness. The enemy began the priesthood to control others using fear of the afterlife Jesus makes them useless and reveals the truth about heaven and how to get there. They have no power to control anyone anymore Jesus took it away at the empty tomb.
(25) These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
(26) But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
(27) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
(28) Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
The new world order begins with angels who rebel against the Son saying that HE is not needed for a society to exist, that the worship of what one cannot see makes no sense to them at all.
Introducing mankind which comes with G-d’s last creation women displaying great acts of love and Romance, children, and laughter. People of flesh with the ability to think and act on their own who become influenced by either love or hate. They become the Avatars of light and darkness as darkness continues to try to complete their NEW World Order making the Son irrelevant. The enemy used him in a vicious manner to accomplish his tasks. He is not only a thief and a liar he is also a grand cheat who used the Son’s name in vain to bring us here, still he cannot accomplish what he set out to do.
We are in the 21st century the time of Christ’s return 777= 21
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
(2) Thou hast given him his heart’s desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.
(3) For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.
(4) He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.
(5) His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.
(6) For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
(7) For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
(8) Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.
(9) Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.
(10) Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.
(11) For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.
(12) Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.
(13) Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
We are given what it is they need we have the peace plan he needs a body…
Romans 12:1-2 KJV
(1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of G-d, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto G-d, which is your reasonable service.
(2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of G-d.
Will I burn in hell forever if I’m that body? After many fall into the church in the great falling away? Not if I have another body waiting for me, the key word to it all is RESPECT. Someone needs to RESPECT the offering, not Abel, he is just a beginning and an end shepherd. Lucifer was created to be the light bearer, it was an instant position. No grooming was involved, no long-term training, compromise for him was easy after being made fun of and laughed at by the others whom he was sent to restore to worship to. Instead of drawing on the word and standing on principal he was turned, spoiled and soured.
I do have him to thank for my call because he made me what I am, he ingrained it into my heart, spirit, mind and soul. I could never be a god and now that I have met the real one and have walked with HIM 34 years . I never want to be a god. Jesus’s kingdom is not threatened by me. I look forward to being with Jesus the master of my soul and destiny.
Romans 10:1-15 KJV
(1) Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to G-d for Israel is, that they might be saved.
(2) For I bear them record that they have a zeal of G-d, but not according to knowledge.
(3) For they being ignorant of G-d’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of G-d.
(4) For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
(5) For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
(6) But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
(7) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
(8) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
(9) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
(10) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
(11) For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
(12) For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
(13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
(14) How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
(15) And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!