Death is never an easy thing; it reminds us of our mortality. For the Christian, it is meant to be a time to honor the memories of the wonderful times the LORD had given us of spending with our loved one.
In Christ, we are not to mourn as the world mourns but to celebrate the passing of a Christian loved one. They have entered a peace and rest we long to be a part of ourselves. Their work is finished ours continues on, the work where we tell others death is not the end it is the beginning of a new chapter in a person’s continued existence.
If they have died without Christ then mourn them we must, we like to believe and tell ourselves they have gone on to a better place. Without Christ, it is not to be, it is not possible. We are here because others refused to honor the Son and rebelled against worshiping HIM insisting if one cannot see HIM than HE must not be real.
The lie the enemy began the war with is G-d has no Son and worshiping what you cannot see is not necessary to have a society. Never aware that the creator would cover himself in this dust and dirt and walk among men, who did not exist at the time they rebelled.
So, if we are here because they refused to believe on HIM, What makes us think we can enter in without HIM?
There seems to be a misunderstanding of what it means to love someone today. No one today seems to be their brother’s keeper or care about the others eternal soul. As a Christian, we are to care about everyone’s soul, However, it seems to be getting harder as time goes on. Confusion is everywhere as to what is acceptable and what is not.
Having them say the sinners prayer is not the end all to winning a soul, it is also helping them to see the path and help them walk in it. Help them to hide the word of G-d in their heart so that the path will always be clear, that offending G-d would be near impossible. The spirit within them would see wrong and say that is just not right. To compromise it would not set that person free from the darkness, a darkness that keeps him separated from the full light and victory. If there is no change in heart, there is no conversion there is no new life begun.
I lost and held the hands of both my step parents as they departed, knowing they both said the sinners prayer and showed a changed life, which gave me hope that I shall see them again. If I am not mistaken very soon we shall all be together again. I heard someone talking on the radio he was asked when the rapture will occur and he replied it was above his pay grade. Those who have been paying attention to this site and-and our Protestant windfall of 700 billion dollars it is not above mine.
Words like mourning, suffering, pain and grief will soon become obsolete. For some of us we need to grieve a childhood we never had or a parent, we never knew. Be assured that there is a G-d in heaven that cares for you, you are precious to HIM, HE desires to give you something better than what the god of this world has given you. Don’t fall for the lie, everyone needs the Son of G-d and a little cash in their pocket to help alleviate the suffering of another and soften their heart to plant a seed or reap a soul.
Matthew 10:25-42 KJV
(25) It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
(26) Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
(27) What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
(28) And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
(29) Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
(30) But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
(31) Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
(32) Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
(33) But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
(34) Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
(35) For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
(36) And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.
(37) He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
(38) And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
(39) He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
(40) He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
(41) He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward.
(42) And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
17 total views, 6 views today