We are told of a war that takes place before man is introduced to the world, a free will agent who carried the Spirit of G-d throughout the congregation. He rebels and insists there is no Son and to worship HIM is unnecessary to have a society.
YE of little faith.
G-d knew HE would have to reveal the SON eventually and in doing so death would be introduced to the creation. Death truly began when the rebellion got underway. The rebellion brought death into the creation it rebelled against the author of life. Who warned that to see the face of G-d one would surely perish. They insisted on seeing the SON which meant removing the lamps from Lucifer and placing them into whom we know as the light of the world. He hates us because not only are we made in G-d’s image but we begin our new life carrying the light he once carried.
G-d cast out the angels which we refer to as fallen angels; we are referring to them, today as ancient aliens. To live on Earth, they would need to have bodies to sustain themselves. The following passage is supported by Enoch Chapter 6 no coincidence.
(2) That the sons of God (Daniel calls the leader the King of Persia in Chapter 10 as those are who Michael and Gabriel wrestle against. Note where Persia is and how they now treat women in that part of the world. The first group had no women and had no interest in them they just wanted to take over heaven.) (2) That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair, and they took them wives of all which they chose. (3) And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years. This would stop the angels from wanting to spend time with creatures that would now be so finite.
The New World Order begins as the rebellion tries to prove the Son is not necessary to have a society. They begin on the earth building their cities. But for the sake of man Psalms 21:11 they are unable to complete it.
Let us look at Ezekiel as he brings the King of Tyrus a message in this message we find he begins to speak to the spirit operating behind the King of Tyre. We see him in Pharoah and usually other Kingly roles, and he is always surrounded by a priesthood in these power positions to do his bidding making slaves of men and even his own fallen angels.
(11) Moreover, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
(12) Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
(13) Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
(14) Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
(15) Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
The new world order starts at the casting out of Lucifer, and his rebellious angel’s forcing man into the creation to eventually reveal to the angels who remained and kept worshiping in faith the Son. In his arrogance, he builds the symbols that would become the symbols of the battle.
The angels ask what is that over there with the face of Father? He replies it is the Son and if he ever appears I will make him my pet! Unaware that G-d was going to become a ma or how a woman would be needed to make it so. So intelligent is he, he builds it in metric.
G-d in the following passage is speaking to Israel as HE had Ezekiel speaking to the King of Tyrus. Only HE goes into the rebellion that happened before man.
(5) Declare ye in Judah, and publish in Jerusalem; and say, Blow ye the trumpet in the land: cry, gather together, and say, Assemble yourselves, and let us go into the defenced cities.
(6) Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.
(7) The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.
(8) For this gird you with sackcloth, lament and howl: for the fierce anger of the LORD is not turned back from us.
(9) And it shall come to pass at that day, saith the LORD, that the heart of the king shall perish, and the heart of the princes; and the priests shall be astonished, and the prophets shall wonder.
(10) Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.
(11) At that time shall it be said to this people and to Jerusalem, A dry wind of the high places in the wilderness toward the daughter of my people, not to fan, nor to cleanse,
(12) Even a full wind from those places shall come unto me: now also will I give sentence against them.
(13) Behold, he shall come up as clouds, and his chariots shall be as a whirlwind: his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe unto us! for we are spoiled.
(14) O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?
(15) For a voice declareth from Dan, and publisheth affliction from mount Ephraim.
(16) Make ye mention to the nations; behold, publish against Jerusalem, that watchers come from a far country, and give out their voice against the cities of Judah.
(17) As keepers of a field, are they against her round about; because she hath been rebellious against me, saith the LORD.
(18) Thy way and thy doings have procured these things unto thee; this is thy wickedness, because it is bitter, because it reacheth unto thine heart.
This is where it begins to go behind the spirit of rebellion.
(19) My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
(20) Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
(21) How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?
(22) For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
(23) I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
(24) I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
Did you know that the great pyramid without writing could be folded into four points of a compass and today the structure is three arc degrees off of true North? In the video, you cannot help to conclude it was once right on the money of the true North.
(25) I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
The no man should raise a flag or two.
(26) I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
Wait a minute fruit was created on what day?
(27) For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
A promise is a promise, and the Son would need to be revealed.
(28) For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
Do you think that was from Adam eating from the tree of knowledge that the earth shook and the hills trembled? I believe it is when the Dinosaurs were destroyed. But what do I know? There were cities built, but there was no man???
(29) The whole city shall flee for the noise of the horsemen and bowmen; they shall go into thickets, and climb upon the rocks: every city shall be forsaken, and not a man dwells therein.
(30) And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou greatest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.
(31) For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! for my soul is wearied because of murderers.
We are all here, and the final battle is about to unfold, and the biggest losers will be the priesthood and the false prophets.
G-d says in not so many words after he was angered in Jeremiah 4:28
If you do not worship my SON, I will raise up the dust of the ground to worship HIM.
Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul.
So I became the new light bearer as a temporary measure, however, the jealousy of some ruin it for others. Have we changed any? Are we any different than the first rebellion?
Look at this picture below and what is the message, Satan is sending to the spirit realm? Jesus said Satan was a murderer from the beginning. John 8:44 are you that undiscerning Saints?
If you don’t learn to love the Gem in me then you need to learn to run. I like Paul have something in common with Benjamin; we are both have the star sign Gemini both are duplicitous. One name of Benjamin was Ben-Oni son of sorrow; the other meant son of HIS right hand. Saul became Paul, and so it is with me I will be as Paul and then become a Saul. Benjamin oddly finds himself in Egypt when we hear the whole truth. What the devil meant for evil G-d meant for good Joseph (Jesus) is my Brother.
There is a program I just learned about that received FIVE GEMINI awards, of course, I had to watch it to see the hidden message within it, it was made by the “Outer Limits” the episode in question is called “The Sand Kings” it features Beau Bridges and his Father Lloyd Bridges. A brother in Christ a leader in the church questioned does G-d need protection? That is not a question you should pose to an Angel that watched their beloved G-d being beaten by man. If Jesus was here today a meek, mild, loving man would you do the same to HIM?
The same man who quipped does the SON of G-d need protection is also a treasurer and said G-d did not need money to do the harvest or start a revival, note he is a treasurer. He would rather we did not make a big deal about Jesus returning or try and help suffering people in Jesus name with the wealth set aside to do so. Nope G-d needed the money to place “Catholic” political people in office. Oddly enough he is a “former” Catholic and politician and probably believes he is going to hear well done good and faithful servant opposed to away from me I never knew you.
The Simpson’s are not prophetic it is the Jesuit’s who know how they are going to eliminate their enemies. Just as Rome wanted the tribes of Ishmael to overthrow Jerusalem then turn and kill them for not joining their delusional religion with their restored priesthood. Evil is arrogant and in your face about it. They intend as they did in England in 1605 to destroy the Protestant’s and make us look like the intolerant evil people to the world. They intend once the threat of Terrorism of Islam is gone turning on us the same way they intended to do to Ishmael’s people in the beginning.
It should not be hard to believe that Daniel Chapter 10 Gabriel talks with the kings of Persia to hold their ground and not submit to the first rebellion in doing so Gabriel will give them sanctuary in Paradise it is his to offer. They do this in order to win man to Christ Psalm 21:11, Psalm126:1-6 There can only ever be one Peace plan.
The SON now has a body and is very visible in heaven sitting at HIS Father’s right hand. The covering was designed to protect the SON and the throne from having wicked, rebellious, ungrateful free will agents around. Hell was made for the angels that fell and were ugly in disposition wanting to take HIS throne from HIM. They wanted to be kings and gods and not honor the rules of the house.
Society needs laws and G-d gave laws to man, and if you do not honor them, you do not belong. If you have broken them, you have a redeemer who is Christ. To reject the SON here is to be no different than the first rebellious agent’s who sit in torment separated from their creator. Who believe if they get as many of us to reject the Son, G-d will cave and let them back in. That is never going to happen! They cannot be trusted. For people to wait to the last minute says neither can they be trusted. G-d does not make us robots in heaven either. Free will remains free will, I seek the will of G-d. You MUST BE BORN AGAIN filled with HIS presence carrying HIS light.
Count them FIVE GEMINI awards the Son of GOD is precious and priceless and worth at least the world. Would you do it again? If you side with HIS enemies who seek to continue the sacrifice the answer is probably yes.
555 comes before 666 all day every day!
Fallen he had a body he needs a body he went for Moses body because it was going to be a leader of God’s people and after the Exodus. Fair is fair and he will respect the offering of Genesis 4:4 after all this time. Hahahhahaha! The Son of God is no one’s pet!
Brother B. Abel