Psalms 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
If one were to walk east, he would never walk west unless he turns around. G-d removes our transgressions (our sins) from us who place their faith in the FINISHED work of Christ.
He does not throw them north for those who begin talk north will eventually walk south until they face north again and run right back into their sin that kept them from G-d.
On a flat earth that could not happen, so why bother mentioning where they are thrown if it is not circular? The enemy does not want the world to see his sin lying out there in Egypt he is much better at pointing ours out to us and laying the guilt trip. Well, what goes around comes around. How embarrassing. I am so glad Jesus has me covered.
(8) By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
(9) By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
(10) For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
Or wanted to be G-d????
Not only did he build it he went around the globe to try and hide it by building other structures on the same circle. Each civilization worshiped false gods and had a priesthood making the people slaves to build it according to the instructions they received from the gods. (Which are just demons without bodies using the priesthood as tools.) To top it off they used metric measurements over 9,000 years ago I don’t even get metric today.
This means HELL is just as real as Jesus said it is a place of eternal torment with weeping and gnashing of teeth. Those who wait to the last minute will not make it off planet earth. Would you tell your girlfriend or boyfriend I’ll marry you but let me see what my other options are first? That is not a relationship, G-d created us to have a relationship with HIM so best to start today last minute is an insult.
(9) After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
(10) And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
(11) And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshiped God,
(12) Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
(13) And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
(14) And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
(15) Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
(16) They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
(17) For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
THE SON OF GOD IS NO ONES PET!
Brother Abel (555 comes before 666 all day, every day.)
Need a peace plan? I got one!
17 total views, 3 views today