There are messages within the trees of scripture, every tree serves a particular purpose, and Jesus reveals many truths using trees in his parables. He also reveals HIS grand sense of humor.
Noah used Gopher wood… (Go for wood) If you missed this one, the rest certainly slipped you by as well.
Gopher wood is mentioned only once in the Bible, and its identification has been the subject of great speculation. The meaning of the Hebrew word gopher is obscure. The sixteenth century Geneva Bible translated it as “pine-trees.” Rather than risk a wrong translation, the translators of the King James Version of the Bible (1611) simply kept the original Hebrew word and called it gopher wood.
Some translators of more recent Bible versions, such as the New American Standard translation (1960), have continued this wise practice. Others, most notably the New International Version (1978), have substituted “cypress” for gopher, using a footnote to admit that the meaning of the Hebrew word is uncertain. ~Source: http://www.creationtips.com/gopher_wood.html
(18) Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered.
(19) And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
(20) And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
(21) Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
(22) And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
The Cypher hidden with the King of England. The enemy of our enemy is our friend. The Masons who were once Templar’s betrayed by Rome. As Rome betrays us all for the money. They will see the pilgrims safely home to the real promised land. They are my sleeping giants.
(32) Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
(33) So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
(34) Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
In 1948, Israel (the fig tree) became a recognized Nation. Jeremiah 16:15-16 started to be fulfilled. G-d brought them back into their land to protect them from any Nuclear fallout. The land must be hallowed in order to have the temple rebuilt. At the same time, it rushed his enemy to complete his one-world order. That is why America is looking like the Stasi like government that was once Germany so the world can see what is coming upon them.
Those who created Nazi Germany have destroyed America to bring forth the same kind of empire… One void of love and freedom. FYI Many of the German leadership attended the Catholic church or were raised under their hands. Hitler himself boasted of his Catholic upbringing. It’s time to destroy the idols and expose the demons who go with them.
(18) Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
(17) Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
(18) A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
(19) Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
(20) Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
(43) For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
(44) For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.
The following crop circle done in England the “Kings” Land in 2002 represents the “Tree of Knowledge” it has 94 fruit positions that correspond to what that brings you when you turn it upside down. A full-blown mushroom cloud we are looking at the fall and destruction of man. 94 is the atomic number for “PLUTONIUM.”
(1) O LORD G-d, to whom vengeance belongeth; O G-d, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
(2) Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
(3) LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
(4) How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
(5) They break in pieces thy people, O LORD, and afflict thine heritage.
(6) They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.
(7) Yet they say, The LORD shall not see, neither shall the G-d of Jacob regard it.
(8) Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise?
(9) He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
(10) He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?
(11) The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
(12) Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;
(13) That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked.
(14) For the LORD will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.
(15) But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it.
(16) Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?
(17) Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.
(18) When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.
(19) In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
(20) Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
(21) They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.
(22) But the LORD is my defence; and my G-d is the rock of my refuge.
(23) And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our G-d shall cut them off.