the vilest men are exalted. Psalm 12:8
Who put this vile man in the White House? 700 billion disappeared from your economy in 2008 to place a counterfeit Muslim messiah in the White House to create false peace in the middle east and no children of light notice? It was the large banks with the big money using America’s muscle to consume others.
Idolaters are all around us in our politics and no children of light notice? Pastors seeking power from above looking for the Antichrist and how does that bring G-d any glory? How does that bring the people any warning?
After reading Ezekiel 33 you may feel your minister is out of touch with reality and does not know G-d if they seek to exalt the vile men already above! Don’t be blind to what G-d wants to do, it is your loved ones at stake and some pastors just don’t get it or care. Jealousy may be their problem, it certainly not a humble position on their part to admit they got it wrong; it refuses to allow G-d’s word to work. Your righteousness must exceed that of those who claim to lead you, if you see it, and they don’t tell them, compel them. It is your loved ones not theirs whose souls are at stake.
If the people who did the below video are accurate. Then all these people did was to make poor decisions; their minds were not set on the things of G-d and whatever they did will become a curse to the people in America. From school lunch programs to healthcare, we have rebuilt a NAZI like Germany. The video under the Ezekiel 33 passages proves Dr. Mengele is back and working in the U.S. and is also dressed in drag. This next video alarms me and is sure not to solve our middle east problem.
The beginning of the video three blocks of text come up just hit the X to close each of them.
(1) Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
(2) Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
(3) If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
(4) Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
(5) He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
(6) But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.
(7) So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
(8) When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
(9) Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
(10) Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?
(11) Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
(12) Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.
(13) When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.
(14) Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;
(15) If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
(16) None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.
(17) Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.
(18) When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.
(19) But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.
(20) Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O ye house of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways.
Dr. Mengele is now a woman as well?!?
12 total views, 3 views today