Psalms 32:9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
Don’t be fooled, the horse math is simply a well-trained trick. However, there are creatures who can count such as desert ants who leave no scent trail from their home to the source of food, they count their steps. When it comes to the enemy he conditions us to believe that he is god, his techniques go back to Egypt using priests who used superstition to keep a hold over their frightened congregants with promises of a life beyond. When the gods need appeasing it is sure to be whatever the household of the priests are hungry for.
There is a life beyond however, getting there is the reason we are here. The angels refused to believe that the Son of G-d was necessary to worship in order to live / survive. So G-d threw them out of the glories of heaven to reveal the reason worship of the Son is necessary. Don’t want to honor G-d, than G-d will not honor you. They had no clue that the Son and the Father were in fact the same deity one is the visible image of the other revealed to the angels through man.
2 Kings 19:28
Because thy rage against me and thy tumult is come up into mine ears, therefore I will put my hook in thy nose, and my bridle in thy lips, and I will turn thee back by the way by which thou camest.
When the wicked unbeliever denies the truth then it is best to not even continue the path, plant the seed move on G-d will bring another their way. When they finally refuse to believe, later they will believe when they pass on. Unfortunately, it will be only then they will be calling on the name whom you originally shared with them. They will be doing it for all eternity cursing the name as the demons draw near to them, praising it, they stay away just like here. They will be reminded forever of your kindness to tell them about Jesus. Nothing is wasted in G-d’s kingdom.
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
The devil and his minions hate the name of Jesus as much as they did while they were alive. To die in ones sin is the trick of the enemy. It has happened because of the false teachers and deceitful priests using G-d to get their things, trinkets and free eats. No wonder governments try to be gods it is the enemy placing his people in power.
I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me.
Instead of helping Jesus reconcile the lost to himself and have relationship as they were intended to do. Rather, they banded together to support a church that was created back in Egypt before G-d built his real priesthood and ended it after his son came to take his throne.
The Bible is the spoken word of G-d, the numbers in the Bible G-d’s proof of his hand in creation, his DNA so to speak. G-d seen the end from the beginning a wise man would understand that the end would have an overwhelming English Christian population so how would G-d order his word and for what time would he do it?
Numbers are G-d’s design not mans please understand that simple train of thought.
123456789 it is not good for anyone to be alone so let us pair them. 2 can be as bad as one its the loneliest number since the number one. Someone had it right G-d wanted family and wanted His Family to have family, because when you deeply love them, you insure they’re honoring G-d less they be lost forever separated from their maker.
(12) this is the number of tribes of Israel or disciples of Christ, the hours in a day the months in a year, the constellations in the heavens. Psalm 12 has eight verses in it and the reason many will end up alone in eternity. G-d left his throne in heaven leaving one behind as Father and Son walked among us. The reverse holds true 21 is the Holy Spirit which overwhelms the church while Father and Son are side by side in the heavens.
(34) this number adds to seven a holy number in scripture, there are three that bear witness Father Son and Holy Spirit. The four represents the commandments that deal specifically with G-d the first four. When multiplied, we end up where we began Psalm 34:1-22 tells it like it is. RESPECT is a seven-letter word, and it is found in scripture 34 times. G-d is not a respecter of persons but Abel well; it goes without saying.
(56) Pick up sticks (no just kidding), Five represents the commandment to honor your parents and your time on the earth will be long. Six is what shortens it and the reason that life as we know it must end as it is now. “Thou shalt not kill.” Five is also mercy before the creatures time to play G-d. 56 million abortions is enough, there is no longer any value for many towards life, evil consumes our land and evil must be consumed and be no more. Psalm 56 tells us why it is so. It is because of the false teachers and priesthood that made this happen.
(78) Seven is G-d’s day of rest the day Christ begins his millennial reign in the earth seven is the number of lamps on a lamp stand; the eyes of the spirit of G-d are seven. Eight is the promise of completely new heavens and brand new earth, new beginnings. It comes after the millennial rule of Christ. Eight is perfect in that it has no beginning or end split down the middle while on half turns his back on the other we have 33 the age Jesus hung on the cross when his father left him as my sin entered him. Jesus was my lightning rod for G-d’s wrath meant for me because G-d is Holy, and I am but wretched filth, unworthy of the honor of even calling him Lord. Psalm 78 gives us a revelation of His character it also reveals to us the final number with 72 verses 7+2 = 9.
(9) Stands alone it is a very sad number indeed. It is finality. A number that once it is issued by G-d, it cannot be undone. Any single number multiplied by it has a sum total of nine. Those whom this number is passed upon will forever be alone as it is. Hell is not the party place the devil has many to believe, if he could create, then why does he need man to be his slaves in order to make his weapons to turn against Christ upon his return?
When one is a friend of G-d, he picks up insight and understanding into his word. The enemy was once a friend, and he knew of some prophecy. He tried to get early man to develop the destructive devices we have today. Is he smarter than a fifth grader? Certainly, he didn’t understand what was needed for flight or the process to get it here. Actually, he wanted to wipe out the human race all the way back in Egypt. Hey slick Rome, has filled that weapons of mass destruction order you asked for. They should have been more careful to whom they let control their money.
The Catholics like helping you in any way, they can! However, he and I both know I will need that money he has been saving to get his temple built that of course would be a big help.
I don’t like the idea of my Pastor defending him and his treasury as he does along with his Jesuit friends. Pastor if G-d doesn’t need the money, then why does the devil? I thought he wanted to be G-d, so have him give it up, so he can wear the big boy pants during his seven years. The clergy protecting him will not go over big with Father; we will be sure to leave many clergy and false teachers for him to play with. Those who just can’t see what he is doing by using Jesus as a pet and turning men into his don’t need to keep their heads on their shoulders.
He is trickster and a liar. The devil worshipers are going to be truly disappointed to discover G-d uses a Christian to carry out His will first, that should be understood by clergy without needing it explained. G-d gets primary dibs on what is here right now it is called harvest. We need to complete the last 3.5 years of Jesus’s work because we are the body of Christ.
There are two major judgments in the Bible one is Noah’s generation and the other the final generation 2 x 9 is 18. The trinity declares agreeably the end of mans days is here 666.
There is time to repent but that time is short.
(5) I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
(6) For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
(7) Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
(8) I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
(9) Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
(10) Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.
(11) Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
14 total views, 6 views today