The Bible has always been under attack by the enemy, but I have noticed that one book, in particular, the demons hate the most out of all. It is the book of Revelation. Found within it is the sealing and the finality of their fate and the fate of men who follow them.
(6) And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
(7) Saying with a loud voice, Fear G-d, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
(8) And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
(9) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
(10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of G-d, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
(11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
(12) Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of G-d, and the faith of Jesus.
(13) And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
The book of Revelation has undergone several interpretations and to this day no one seems to have a clear understanding of it. Those who think they do miss the entire point of it. We are going from glory, to glory, to glory not trying to steal it from G-d but offering it to Him. Those who have read the book see the hand of G-d sending punishment on the wicked whom rejected the truth of His precious beloved Son.
The other book that is being attacked by the false teachers of today is the Book of Enoch a testimony written specifically for the last generation, the tribulation generation. The world will hate the two witnesses who come.
The written word of G-d bears witness to the truth of G-d. It is tried in the fire seven times?
Psalms 12:6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
You wouldn’t know that today with all the translations. Obviously for some, they were not purified enough.
The other book the demons really hate is Enoch, we find the story of the war that raged in heaven. We see Abel the first born of men among the angels, pleading his case before the throne of G-d in a termed called making suit.
Enoch [Chapter 22]
I saw (the spirit of) a dead man making suit, and his voice went forth to heaven and made suit. And I asked Raphael the angel who was with me, and I said unto him: ‘This spirit which maketh suit, whose is it, whose voice goeth forth and maketh suit to heaven ? And he answered me saying: ‘This is the spirit which went forth from Abel, whom his brother Cain slew, and he makes his suit against him till his seed is destroyed from the face of the earth, and his seed is annihilated from amongst the seed of men.’
FYI the seed of the righteous is the word of G-d. Jesus said the sower sows the seed the seed is the word and obedience to it are the children of the kingdom. The seed of Cain would be rebellion, evil men of murder and killing.
In Enoch, we learn that angels that rebelled took wives from among the women of the earth. False teachers hate this idea because it does not fit their paradigm, which is keeping what Satan hid, hidden.
Enoch [Chapter 6]
1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: ‘Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.’ And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: ‘I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.’ And they all answered him and said: ‘Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.’ Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaqiel, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.
1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.
This is the beast up out of the bottomless pit in Revelation 17:8 the spirit of Cannibalism. We have seen it rear its head off and on throughout the ages, but none so bad as in the tribulation. People will need to eat, and some people will refuse to be martyred or take the mark. This all happens because they kept the word out of the world as well as consumed the world’s wealth into theirs. I’ll be kind and not mention any names.
The devil mocks our ignorance of the obvious. Sex is being taught to children in grade school because men of G-d or think they are, lack the basic concepts pertaining to it.
In order for angels to have sex with women, they need a thingy, in the crop image below false teachers, please choose the thingy they need. The seed of flesh is passed one from the other. Man was made lower than the angels, had they been more intelligent and understood the result of rebellion; none of us would be here teaching them.
False teachers deny the Angels becoming flesh because of whom they serve, Satan does not want us to see that he and his angels when cast out of heaven originally took on the trappings of flesh as well. So our heavenly father places this story found in Enoch’s chapter 6 into Genesis 6:1-6. What are the odds 66?
In order to build monuments such as the symbols for good and evil, one needs a body to work the elements in the earth. Lucifer must proclaim, “That wasn’t me who did that in Egypt, it was the ancient aliens.” Haman will be parading Mordecai around in the end to say, look what this man did for the king, he lifted him out of the earth!
Genesis 15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
Hey slick G-d, makes slaves of no one so what gives here? Moses who writes this whole book of Genesis doesn’t even know G-d is talking about Egypt. Do I look like a moron to you?
We teach and rightly know that the flesh is a prison for the spirit. So the false teachers who are Satan’s agents, teach G-d did not imprison Satan and his thugs, in flesh. Only man was deserving of this punishment.
(5) For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
(6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Wanting to be G-d or to steal his throne, to deny His Son and to rob him of His glory was not a carnal thought by Lucifer???
(7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against G-d: for it is not subject to the law of G-d, neither indeed can be.
(8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please G-d.
(9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of G-d dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
The false teachers dance around and even change G-d’s word by giving you their understanding of the matter, when G-d tells Adam and Eve to go forth and replenish the earth, something had to be here. It is a word only found twice in the KJV of the bible and never once in the NASB.
When it comes to Father and Son, false teachers already have them separated in heaven before the cross is even created. We serve one G-d revealed to us in three persons. If the angels seen the Father they were looking at the Son. When men were looking at the Son while he was physically here they were looking at the Father. Refer to the image and how a spirit enters into this domain from the other side.
G-d insisted He would come through a woman it would be a virgin birth, Isaiah 7:14
7+14 equals 777 but you knew that. The angels bypassed the womb in Genesis 6 and came direct. Today there are many angels awaiting to awaken whom have followed the way of the Master they are here to bring in the harvest. You can be certain they are married with children, and they will go back home because they did it the right way. No one considers why we are here, and who is responsible? So when G-d asks his angels to go into the earth to do his harvest are they coming by UFO or by the way, of the Master? The Master Jesus is the example for all of creation?
(2) Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
Since Israel became a nation, several things began to increase technology, Ufology, and abortions, and the making of America into a Nazi like regime at the hands of those who have no desire for women naturally.
Kind of like the first rebellion because those spirits never knew about women they only wanted to rule over everyone else. Women were always G-d’s winning move. Place many Queens on the chess board of life at the end of the game, with romance and love. A queen has the power over every other piece except for the king. She may move in any direction. She can checkmate him, but she can never take him off the board.
G-d wanted family; he wanted his family to have family it all deals with caring about the well-being of others. We are more inclined in heaven to insure rebellion of free will has no longer a place in our society. It was important to G-d that man multiplied on the face of the earth. If all the women today who are married and able to have children during the three years before the peace agreement is signed with Israel were to have children, we still couldn’t fill heaven. It would be nice if we could, then G-d would of course expand its size to accommodate.
We will always have the Son and the scars he bears as a reminder of this time. The angels will see the damned that rejected the Son being tormented, all because they lacked the faith to believe and insisted on seeing the Son.
The bible gives us the answers to before the dawn of man, the book of Enoch corrects the false teachers it is because of whom they serve they hate this book.
(23) I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. (Have you heard this somewhere before?)
(24) I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
(25) I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
(26) I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
(27) For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
Drum roll if you please… Welcome to the making of man to reveal to the angels the Son in whom the fallen ones insisted did not exist. Genesis 1:1-2 In the beginning G-d created the heaven and the earth. (2) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of G-d moved upon the face of the waters.
What was that last four verses in the book of Revelation again? If it only was for that book, then again, the NASB fails the test. Did G-d’s words matter? Nono, think nothing of them.
The other one has been debated as being either Elijah or Moses and arguments for both have been tossed around. We know G-d is sending someone like Moses into the earth in the last days. We know that the body of Moses was contended for by the devil, we find it in the only book that has just one chapter in it, and it reveals what is written in Enoch.
(9) Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
The devil needs another body, and clearly it will be a man like Moses that he gets it from, someone who will lead an Exodus. So did he once have a body or did he not?
My findings in Egypt say yes implicitly he, and his took on flesh. He needs another body to be G-d on earth.
Will it be Moses, who comes back? I know of an Elijah who has come…
Matthew 11:13-14 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. (14) And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
(10) There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
(11) Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
(12) For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy G-d doth drive them out from before thee.
(13) Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy G-d.
(14) For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy G-d hath not suffered thee so to do.
(15) The LORD thy G-d will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; (555)
(16) According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy G-d in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my G-d, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
(17) And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
(18) I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.(666) Same body different spirit.
(9) Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
(19) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
(20) But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
(21) And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
(22) When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
As for one of the witnesses being Enoch let’s look at the first opening paragraph from his book that was popular at the time of Christ as revealed by Jude. Keep in mind the early church was also waiting for the end of the world. They misunderstood a great deal as well. Because we are in the 21st century 777 we know it is us. All the technology is meant to bring in the harvest.
1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said -Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by G-d, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them:
The conclusion of Enoch also reiterates the purpose of the book is for the last days.
Another book which Enoch wrote for his son Methuselah and for those who will come after him, and keep the law in the last days. Ye who have done good shall wait for those days till an end is made of those who work evil; and an end of the might of the transgressors. And wait ye indeed till sin has passed away, for their names shall be blotted out of the book of life and out of the holy books, and their seed shall be destroyed for ever, and their spirits shall be slain, and they shall cry and make lamentation in a place that is a chaotic wilderness, and in the fire shall they burn; for there is no earth there. And I saw there something like an invisible cloud; for by reason of its depth I could not look over, and I saw a flame of fire blazing brightly, and things like shining mountains circling and sweeping to and fro. And I asked one of the holy angels who was with me and said unto him: ‘ What is this shining thing? for it is not a heaven but only the flame of a blazing fire, and the voice of weeping and crying and lamentation and strong pain.’ And he said unto me: ‘ This place which thou seest-here are cast the spirits of sinners and blasphemers, and of those who work wickedness, and of those who pervert everything that the Lord hath spoken through the mouth of the prophets-(even) the things that shall be. For some of them are written and inscribed above in the heaven, in order that the angels may read them and know that which shall befall the sinners, and the spirits of the humble, and of those who have afflicted their bodies, and been recompensed by G-d; and of those who have been put to shame by wicked men: Who love G-d and loved neither gold nor silver nor any of the good things which are in the world, but gave over their bodies to torture. Who, since they came into being, longed not after earthly food, but regarded everything as a passing breath, and lived accordingly, and the Lord tried them much, and their spirits were found pure so that they should bless His name. And all the blessings destined for them I have recounted in the books. And he hath assigned them their recompense, because they have been found to be such as loved heaven more than their life in the world, and though they were trodden under foot of wicked men, and experienced abuse and reviling from them and were put to shame, yet they blessed Me. And now I will summon the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved My holy name, and I will seat each on the throne of his honour. And they shall be resplendent for times without number; for righteousness is the judgement of G-d; for to the faithful He will give faithfulness in the habitation of upright paths. And they shall see those who were , born in darkness led into darkness, while the righteous shall be resplendent. And the sinners shall cry aloud and see them resplendent, and they indeed will go where days and seasons are prescribed for them.’
Find out what others think about the two witnesses http://www.learnthebible.org/who-are-the-two-witnesses.html
See this excellent video developed for this generation dealing with the book of Enoch this young man who reads it sounds like an angel to me.
8 total views, 4 views today