I recently read an article that a dear brother and minister of the gospel liked on Facebook I commented and asked a question. I was not trying to be argumentative but intelligent pointing out places in scripture that support what G-d has revealed to me.
We lost science because men refused to believe that the Sun did not evolve around the Earth.
I am asked to believe that T-Rex was a plant eater and that Adam named him along with all the other animals. Obviously Rex delicately removed the caterpillars from each of the leaves before eating it before the fall of man.
Because according to the article death came only after the fall of man. The Bible does offer us another conclusion.
But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
We are to be ministers of reconciliation reconciling the lost back to G-d. We are to be peacemakers and as such we need wisdom because it is a wise man who wins souls. I want to win the world to Jesus and as a peacemaker a solution must be found within the scripture that supports what I know to be true. Only in Job do we read of the behemoth in Job 40:15. Hatch lings obviously survived the flood of Noah.
http://www.creationtips.com/behemoth.html (new window)
The Article is called Death is not Good a new window will open.
Why does G-d lay stumbling blocks or hide things in His word and not make them extremely obvious? Is belief in the seven days of creation necessary for salvation? I think this is pale in comparison to allowing Santa into the body and mock G-d along with his enemy.
I wouldn’t be see adamant about Santa if he shouted on the day I celebrate the birth of Christ Happy, Happy, Happy. No he gives half of Holy, Holy, Holy while being pulled through the heavens by “eight” tiny reindeer that have names like Comet and Cupid, who by the way could be future friends of yours in heaven.
How about voting for a cultist in the last days that believes one day he shall be as G-d is. Let us not forget the relation Lucifer is to Jesus in their perverted gospel they are seen as brothers and created equals also they believe G-d took on flesh and slept with Mary.
(6) I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
(7) Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
(8) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
(9) As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
How is making that man President of your Nation cursing him?
(10) For do I now persuade men, or G-d? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
(11) But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
(12) For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Patriotism would have flourished and American Christians would have felt good as they pledged their allegiance to another G-d or at least one Nation under another G-d. While our enemy laughed in G-d’s face. Lucifer nor Adam were going to be gods either think about that for a moment. Jesus told me on Christmas 2008 He was ending it because we learn nothing, right after a Mormon relative of mine asked for a bottle of alcohol in a Yankee swap in trade for the teachings of Christ on CD. Alcohol ruined the family I was adopted into and they were into the third generation.
(20) Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
(21) Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.
Gen_1:28 And G-d blessed them, and G-d said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
(1) And G-d blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
The question I asked my beloved friend is as follows…
Hello Pastor, I read the article and found it well written. Do you believe that Lucifer existed before the creation of man? The angels were in existence before man, were they not? What day were they created on? And how does one Spirit murder another?
(44) Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
When I discovered the correlation between the pyramid and America and seen that the Sphinx was not built by man and represented the Son. Jesus appeared to me and told me the enemy could not hide anything from me now. They took on flesh and blood when they were cast out of heaven. Flesh is a prison for spirit a punishment and separation from G-d.
(3) And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
The second rebellion took on flesh so he is letting us know that here. I know man is flesh so what is His point here? I believe mans life was shortened to discourage the angels from further rebellion and coming for the women. So if the second took on flesh, should we not also believe the first one led by Lucifer did as well?
Blessings Bobby Bleh ( A name he called me.. My last name means beautiful place and was hard to pronounce for him.)
G-d revealed this to me…Indicating his anger at something, we know that the great Pyramid is three degrees off true north a consideration if a meteor did hit and wipe out the dinosaur increasing gravity making it harder for the enemy to undo his mockery.
(21) How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?
(22) For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
(23) I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
(24) I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
(25) I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
(26) I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
(27) For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
(28) For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.