Lying to children is not the best idea on the planet, pretty soon we skew the line of truth for them and ourselves. More often than not, we end up walking on the side of error. Storytelling began long before the age of TV and radio it may seem entertaining, however, it also is very dangerous.
Can you discern the fable from the fact? Below I posted a video it is worth a saint’s time to watch it with an open mind and a prayerful spirit. It was not made by me but by another, no sense in duplicating another Saint’s work, always give credit where credit is due. I had bible teachers who spoke highly of these men in the video, only the elect cannot be deceived. I consistently sought G-d on doctrine that honors or dishonors HIS character. It was not only for me ” What would Jesus Do?” the question I often asked is…”Is that my Jesus?”
The imagination is a wonderful thing but the reality check is found in scripture, which places our feet on a solid foundation. Dreams can occur from one of three sources. The story that comes out of those dreams can lead you closer to G-d or further from HIM.
My next post I was thinking will be… Ancient Alien Theorists need to get a grip. Talk about storytelling and the imagination. Just because we do not find any telephone phone poles does not mean they had wireless technology, in antiquated Egypt. This is where phony gods were born, and an easy lifestyle was created called the “priesthood” that played on men’s fears.
When the Sun went down in Egypt before Abraham was born it was an astronomer’s dream come true. There wasn’t any light pollution, they illuminated their homes with oil lamps, candles or torches, not electric bulbs.
I always liked this image above found in ancient Egypt it shows the enemy trying to get early man to build flying machines before the discovery of the periodic table. Which was according to Ancient Alien Theorists known by the Egyptians just lost later, but of course electric lights and modern convenience were so yesterday? No doubt the dreamer of these objects went on to become the HIGH Priest of Egypt. His ancestral line may reach all the way to Gene Roddenberry.
1 John 2:9-29
(9) He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
( Please note that Arab’s and Jews have come from the same father Abraham.)
(10) He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
(11) But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
(12) I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name’s sake.
(13) I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
(14) I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of G-d abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.
(15) Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
(16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
(17) And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of G-d abideth for ever.
(18) Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
(19) They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
(20) But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
(21) I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
(22) Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
(23) Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
(24) Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
(25) And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
(26) These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
(27) But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
(28) And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
(29) If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
Ever have a dream so real that when you awoke from it, you wanted to run out and obtain the copyright in order to make the movie?
In the late seventies before I became an official Born-Again Christian, (which did not happen until May of 1982.) I had one while Jimmy Carter was still President, it was so profound it changed my life… The end of the world was upon us missiles were launched, and countless millions were about to die on both sides. All the phones on the planet began to ring as part of the emergency broadcast. I ran to the phone booth and picked up the receiver to hear the president speaking that we needed to pray for intervention that the end of life was upon us. I chimed up and asked if I could speak to Amy Carter the President’s daughter? He replied… “Of course.” I asked her if she believed in G-d, and she said that she did. Calmly she said everything was going to be all right. I looked outside the phone booth to see a bright light that was shining on the ground. I heard a loud voice call “Step into the light and be saved.” Not far from me was a bar room, I ran to the bar and grabbed a friend, a woman whom I had known at the time, and we stepped into the light. Immediately we were on board a large craft that was ushering people into the halls saying to make room for more. I awoke, and the dream had ended it was profound.
The light I stepped into several years later was the light of truth, I am saved and death has no hold on me. Life became amazing from there on out. As a child, I was deeply rejected. To put it bluntly I was crapped on. The only benefit I had from the experience is the knowledge, I could never be a god, and that I needed HIM desperately. The soil the word of G-d fell on was well fertilized perfect for germination. That is after all what crap does. So I for one can appreciate all that the devil did to me and for me, while I was growing up. I know first-hand what he is like, he will not give you a straight answer or the truth, and he will do everything possible to separate you from the love that is in Christ.
The saddest thing of all he cannot do peace of any kind. Right now, he is desperate for a plan. Jesus is on HIS way, and he needs to get that temple built before Jesus arrives, in order to have his seven years as G-d promised him.
What Christians don’t know is that it is they who have the plan, that the god of this world needs. They also have the man G-d has asked to bring it to him, a real Christian.
G-d was testing each of us to find who it was that was going to stay true to HIS Son’s words. Who would not compromise the teachings of Christ? In compromising we rob G-d of his glory, and we get rewarded less. In most cases, we lose discernment of things good and evil. The test was simple, can you love the unlovable without compromising with them? The angels were watching to see G-d’s love in action one that did not compromise what it meant to love one’s enemies.
I told a priest once that Jesus said, “Call no man father, for you have one father.” he tried to get me fired from my job insisting I was being disrespectful for not addressing another priest as father. I was not disrespectful to Jesus and HIS teaching. What if I had told him that the priesthood ended when the final sacrifice was made? No doubt he would have stroked out.
“Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of G-d and idols? For we are the temple of the living G-d. As G-d has said: ‘I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their G-d, and they will be my people.” “Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you’” –2 Corinthians 6:14-17
Angels do not want worship; they want to see obedience. They watched the Most High G-d whom they longed to see, suffer at the hands of man on a cross. Knowing they were responsible for Lucifer’s role in it all. They could not stand on faith, and win others without him, back to honor the Son. This was all before the making of man. Here we are at the end, and it is one of the reasons G-d gives the angels the task of separating out the wheat from the chaff from among us. Never again will the Son of G-d be ignored or disrespected, the angels who remained in heaven are going to see to that.
Matthew 13:39-43 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. (40) As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. (41) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; (42) And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. (43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Did any of these people deceive you? Meet some of the future headless saints of the tribulation. I’m glad I will never be a god. I will, however, have one to take care of me. I like that idea better than any other.