G-d has feelings the last post ‘Turning a blind eye’, can he that made the eye not see or the ear, can he not hear? (Psalms 94:9) In my last, episode I said I would do ‘Storms do severe damage.’ However, G-d has impressed this one on me that I fell behind on. Originally done August 2012 it fits the sequence.
Let’s find out why G-d turns a blind eye in the last episode and why evil will bring about nuclear disaster as it points to ‘My shelter in the coming storm.’
Have you ever not been invited or felt left out of the party? This image is exactly that someone beautiful is not invited to their celebration. They may be having a good time now but for many it will end badly. They will one-day die and not know why they did not make the cut for heaven. Then they will be crying out for G-d to take away the pain. It is what he wanted to do all along, while they were living He wanted to strengthen them through it, too many chose to medicate the pain away rather than call on him.
No one ever considers his pain. His deepest pain came when he turned his back on the one he loved the most because He loved you even more. Those who turned him away will find themselves separated from him for all eternity who said no to his love.
(1) A Psalm of David. Hear my prayer, O LORD, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.
(2) And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.
(3) For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.
(4) Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate.
(5) I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands.
(6) I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
(7) Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
(8) Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
(9) Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.
(10) Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my G-d: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
(11) Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name’s sake: for thy righteousness’ sake bring my soul out of trouble.
(12) And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.
(1) A Song of degrees. Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways.
(2) For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.
(3) Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
(4) Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.
(5) The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
(6) Yea, thou shalt see thy children’s children, and peace upon Israel.
6 total views, 3 views today