They knock out POWER, blow out candles and leave devastation in their path.
Psalms 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose G-d is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.
Antichrist’s do not want to use Christ to bring peace.
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
No man builds a house without first counting the cost.
Luke 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
This parable contains three principles: 1) The truth is a costly thing; 2) before we enter into G-d’s way of life, we should estimate the cost; and, 3) whatever it costs, it is worth it. Although it pleases Jesus when a person is called and responds with zeal (II Corinthians 7:11), He is far too humble and wise to pride Himself on the numbers of converted. Instead, He cares for quality rather than quantity, and He promotes truth and loathes counterfeits.
A builder who does not count the cost before laying the foundation is humiliated as a disgraceful failure, yet an unfinished life is far more tragic than a rock foundation without a building. Jesus warns, “No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of G-d” (Luke 9:62). Thus, failure to count the cost of following Christ results in an incomplete life. “Holding fast to the word of life” is part of the solution for finishing one’s life successfully (Philippians 2:16). ~Martin G. Collins
If G-d moves upon the heart of a man to place an outreach in Boston, and he travels a thousand miles North to do so G-d would not turn him around and send him South from where he came. Who do we know likes the positions in the North? What if it was G-d’s intentions to make a spectacle of his ministry so that everyone could catch the vision. If they felt foolish during the angels play spilling into their church imagine how unwise one will feel when hundreds of millions miss out on G-d because of a youth storm.
Things happen for a reason but destroying a unique work of G-d takes the devils doing. G-d tells us he will prepare a banquet before our enemies. Before I knew a certain man was missing from Boston. G-d told me he wanted his name on the side of the new Boston garden. That way when people entered the tunnel in Boston, they would be reminded as to whom he belongs too and bring conviction to the hearts of those who listened to their radios and sided against him. This would have gotten the attention of John Kerry and G-d’s peace plan would have become possible.
After my previous post “My shelter from the coming storm.” which was made possible by those who chose their visions over G-d’s. We are here because of disobedience to worship the Son as Father requested the angels to do in faith. Just as it was done in heaven it started with a taring away by voices of a better vision that was not voiced by the Most High.
G-d gave me the call because he said people knew me, and knew of my love and service to him. Many of those who knew me in a church that I spent many years at are gone, I was hoping they could understand what G-d is doing. Those who remained who created the storm causing the devastation that destroyed G-d’s work in Boston, chose to move into my backyard and sided with Rome who ignores what is in theirs. I pray their eyes be opened to the truth if they really want to win souls.
Millions will not be touched in Boston because G-d’s man who could bring the conviction to the multitudes became a casualty of the storm. His work will not touch the neighboring state of New Hampshire. Leaving countless millions behind in the tribulation for the enemy to send to their eternal rewards or convince them they were not loved by G-d while he imposes his mark upon them.
The storm destroyed power lines leaving devastation in its wake. We rejoice at hundreds saved while millions go into a Christ less eternity because we are convinced antichrist is not G-d’s plan. Well I have news for you it is a lie. The antichrist is indeed used by G-d he has always been used by G-d he will be used as he has always been used to do the will of G-d, but before he gets his turn Jesus must finish his 3.5 years of harvest he set aside for himself.
The revival G-d wanted began in Boston it was meant to send a fire throughout the world. The money meant for the harvest is not going to be just handed to us by Rome that is not what they do. They hoard and allow people to suffer because they lack any wisdom in the matter of soul winning. So G-d raises up the man who will get it for the Church in order to bring about the harvest.
This is not a position that should be envied; it meant being an empty vessel that hungered for love and righteousness who cried out to G-d from the time he arrived until he found Christ. Then he cried no longer for himself but for others.
G-d is not allowing Muslims or Jewish people to come into heaven by way of idolatry that would go against everything G-d stands against. They may call themselves “Christians” to the Lord returns but when he does, they will not be riding with him. They will miss the first resurrection, which is the only way off this rock before the indignation of Isaiah 26:20. That goes for those who do not recognize them as the dragon’s body and harlot which created the beast (world system) to begin with.
G-d is sending us judgment because of those who use His name in vain those who read this passage know that the only thing that can consume a stone is a consuming fire one found in a Nuclear explosion.
Zechariah 5:4 I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.
Now ‘Feeling left out’, ‘Turning a blind eye’, and ‘My shelter from the coming storm’ fall nicely into place.
The image below was used in a television series that lasted but one season called ‘Threshold’ that began in 2005 the premise is that a sound was developed that transformed individuals into aliens that formed into hives. It begins with the USS Big Horn’s crew being infected with many of them dying while others develop superhuman strength, rapid healing abilities and all share a dream of the alien world and race that wants to “Bioform” humanity and terraform our planet for their own purposes. Suddenly Red Team has an outbreak on their hands and they must capture the sailors before they can infect others. The fact that the sailors choose multiple paths of infection make their job that much more difficult. When various members of their team accidently experience some level of infection it gives them a link to the aliens but also could potential pose a danger to the team.
(1) To the chief Musician on Neginoth, Maschil, A Psalm of David. Give ear to my prayer, O G-d; and hide not thyself from my supplication.
(2) Attend unto me, and hear me: I mourn in my complaint, and make a noise;
(3) Because of the voice of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked: for they cast iniquity upon me, and in wrath they hate me.
(4) My heart is sore pained within me: and the terrors of death are fallen upon me.
(5) Fearfulness and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath overwhelmed me.
(6) And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest.
(7) Lo, then would I wander far off, and remain in the wilderness. Selah.
(8) I would hasten my escape from the windy storm and tempest.
(9) Destroy, O Lord, and divide their tongues: for I have seen violence and strife in the city.
(10) Day and night they go about it upon the walls thereof: mischief also and sorrow are in the midst of it.
(11) Wickedness is in the midst thereof: deceit and guile depart not from her streets.
(12) For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:
(13) But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.
(14) We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of G-d in company.
(15) Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.
(16) As for me, I will call upon G-d; and the LORD shall save me.
(17) Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
(18) He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.
(19) G-d shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old. Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not G-d.
(20) He hath put forth his hands against such as be at peace with him: he hath broken his covenant.
(21) The words of his mouth were smoother than butter, but war was in his heart: his words were softer than oil, yet were they drawn swords.
(22) Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
(23) But thou, O G-d, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I will trust in thee.
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. Deliver me, O LORD, from the evil man: preserve me from the violent man;
(2) Which imagine mischiefs in their heart; continually are they gathered together for war.
(3) They have sharpened their tongues like a serpent; adders’ poison is under their lips. Selah.
(4) Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.
(5) The proud have hid a snare for me, and cords; they have spread a net by the wayside; they have set gins for me. Selah.
(6) I said unto the LORD, Thou art my G-d: hear the voice of my supplications, O LORD.
(7) O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.
(8) Grant not, O LORD, the desires of the wicked: further not his wicked device; lest they exalt themselves. Selah.
(9) As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.
(10) Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.
(11) Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.
(12) I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.
(13) Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.
When you consider that we have music that can touch the hearts of many transforming them into the treasures G-d intended them to be, the show was not far off from our intended goal. Christ came to give us life and give it more abundantly. If you have a problem with love, joy and peace, you have a problem.
From the original to the artist conception the numbers in the tails fluctuated between 56 and 55 we have had a number of Psalm 56 references. Until I see the original sharper photograph I am going with 55 because it reveals a storm Psalm 55:8.
Why the gulf disaster and Islam’s growth spurt took place it is judgment against America for not being American but a Papal puppet. Reading this tract should help us see G-d really only has one plan and it is getting more costly each day.
8 total views, 3 views today