After watching the video below you will see it will not be as hard as some may think. The way they write reveals the creation story, and they are aware of three who bear witness. Keep in mind it is the devil that tells you they can’t be reached in time. These people love dragons so how hard could it be?
I ordered the last two DVDs from Amazon. I’m sure they will restock the shelves at some point in time. If you are a Prime user of Amazon, you can watch it free or rent it. It is well worth your time to be blessed for $1.99. Who Are The Chinese?
Once we get the dragons church to acknowledge their position in G-d’s plan we can begin reaching more among this people population. Right now the dragon has China surrounded as depicted in this crop image below.
Why would he help? Well he won’t be preaching, however his ministers will come against us and at some point realize they do need the peace. He will be waiting on the side lines while we bring the peace plan in order to have his temple built. With Jesus coming so quickly he is running out of time to get the worlds armies together and so I want to help him, don’t you?
There are twelve all-seeing eyes of the prince of darkness surrounding the Yin and yang the bars are the prison he has them in. Four bars times twelve is 48 add the two symbols for a total of 50.
(1) A Psalm of Asaph. The mighty G-d, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
(2) Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, G-d hath shined.
(3) Our G-d shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
(4) He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.
(5) Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
(6) And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for G-d is judge himself. Selah.
(7) Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am G-d, even thy G-d.
(8) I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me.
(9) I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.
(10) For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
(11) I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
(12) If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
(13) Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
(14) Offer unto G-d thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
(15) And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
(16) But unto the wicked G-d saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
(17) Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
(18) When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
(19) Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
(20) Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother’s son.
(21) These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.
(22) Now consider this, ye that forget G-d, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
(23) Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of G-d.
It is no mystery as to what Church in China is politically correct and can continue sacrificing Christ over and over and which one is underground and doing the work of the true gospel of Jesus.